HND Hotel, Catering and Institutional Management
- SSSCE APPLICANTS
- Six passes (A-D) in all subjects, including English Language and Mathematics; and
ii. At least three (3) of the passes must be relevant to the area of specialization
- WASSCE APPLICANTS
- Six passes (A1-D7) in all subjects, including English Language and Mathematics; and
- Must possess a minimum of C6 in any three (3) of the passes must be relevant to the area of specialization
- ABCE/ ‘O’&’A’ LEVEL APPLICANTS
Five (5) GBCE credit or five (5) G.C.E. Ordinary Level credits including English Language and Mathematics plus at least two (2) G.C.E. ‘A’ Level/ABCE passes.
- GBCE APPLICANTS
Five (5) GBCE credits including English, Business Mathematics and Integrated Science/ Social Studies.
- DBS APPLICANTS.
Four (4) SSSCE/WASSCE Credits including English Language and Mathematics plus at least three DBS passes.
- TECHNICAL SCHOOL APPLICANTS(CERTIFICATE II)
Passes in English Language, Mathematics, Integrated Science plus any three (3) relevant trade courses.
- MATURE APPLICANTS
Mature Candidates must:
- Be 25 years old and show proof of age with birth certificate or any legitimate documentary proof of birth date which is at least 5 years old at the time of application.
- Have at least two (2) years working experience (letter from the employer is required).
iii. Pass a written examination conducted by Kumasi Polytechnic.
- Mature applicants applying for HND Dispensing Technology/ Medical Laboratory Technology/ Science and Industrial Laboratory Technology should have relative hospital/industrial experience with ‘O’ Level/WASSCE/SSSCE pure science background (Chemistry and Biology) as well as credits in English and Mathematics (core).
DEPARTMENT OF HOTEL, CATERING AND INSTITUTIONAL MANAGEMENT