Alliance Bank Malaysia Berhad is a dynamic, integrated banking group offering end-to-end financing solutions through its consumer banking, SME banking, wholesale banking, Islamic banking, investment banking and stock broking businesses, having served the financial community over the past five decades.
The banking group is involved in the provision of financial services through its principal subsidiaries, Alliance Bank Malaysia Berhad, Alliance Investment Bank Berhad, and Alliance Islamic Bank Berhad. It provides easy access to its broad base of customers throughout the country via multi-pronged delivery channels which include retail branches, Alliance Personal branches, Privilege Banking Centres, Islamic Banking Centres, Business Centres, Investment Bank branches, and direct marketing offices located nationwide.
Alliance Bank Malaysia Berhad Products
- Personal Savings
- Business Savings
- Islamic Savings
- Interest Rates
- Islamic Profit Rate
- Fees & Charges
- List of Insured Deposits
- PIDM’s DIS Brochure
- Safe Deposit Box T&C
- Personal Cards
- Business Cards
- Islamic Cards
- Latest Cards Announcements
- Rewards Centre
- Personal Loans
- Business Loans
- Islamic Financing
- Life Insurance
- General Insurance
- Business Insurance
- Family Takaful
- Share Trading
- Institutional Sales & Dealing
CUSTOMER SERVICE AND ENQUIRIES
Call us between 8.00am to 10.00pm daily local time for enquiries. We are available 24/7 for essential services below:
- Report lost or stolen card
- Emergency assistance
Phone : 03-5516 9988
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Our self service phone banking is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Call us between 9:00am to 7:00pm from Monday to Friday and 9:00am to 1:00pm on Saturday. We are closed on Sunday and public holidays.
Tel : 1-300-80-3388 (Malaysia) +603-5624 3888 (Overseas)
Email : email@example.com
CONSUMER COLLECTIONS & RECOVERIES
Call us between 8.45am to 5.45pm from Monday to Thursday and 8.45am to 4.45pm on Friday. We are closed on Saturday, Sunday and public holidays.
Tel : 03-5516 9000 / 03-5516 9200
Alliance Bank Malaysia Berhad Swift code
Sending or receiving money from abroad to ALLIANCE BANK MALAYSIA BERHAD in Malaysia? Find the right BIC / SWIFT code with our ALLIANCE BANK MALAYSIA BERHAD SWIFT code finder.
Please remember to always confirm the correct code with the bank or recipient before sending any money.
Alliance Bank Malaysia Berhad Mobile Banking
Stay in control with the all-new allianceonline mobile! The app is designed for your banking convenience, providing secured and personalised banking services, including viewing of account balances, fund transfers and payments, and e-deposits placements.
allianceonline mobile is your digital assistant, with enhanced transaction security.
Amongst the exciting features available to you are:
• Activate your mobile banking swiftly and remotely without needing to visit our branches.
• Never miss a payment again as allianceonline mobile will inform you of all payments that are due on a weekly basis.
• Tired of remembering the recipient’s account number? allianceonline mobile allows you to search for previously transacted recipients via their names, account numbers and purposes of payment.
Mobile Secured Approval
• As a more secured replacement for TAC, you will now be able to authenticate allianceonline mobile and web transactions via allianceonline mobile, without any manual input.
• Transact with just the receiver’s mobile phone number or NRIC number.
• Share Receipt
• Aggregated Payment
• Account Overview
• Manage eFD
• SavePlus Account Opening