Our diversity is a rich tapestry of culture, experience and knowledge, brought together by our people, for the benefit of our customers.
Arab Bank Australia is a wholly owned subsidiary of Arab Bank plc, the first private sector financial institution in the Arab world, with over 80 years of experience. Arab Bank has the largest Arab banking branch network in the world with over 600 branches spanning 5 continents. Arab Bank has operations in all the key worldwide financial centres including London, Dubai, Singapore, Geneva, Paris, Frankfurt, Sydney and Bahrain.
Arab Bank Australia Products
- Explore our range of home loan options and let us help you find the right loan.
- Learn how to grow and manage your savings with an everyday savings account.
- Arab Bank Australia offers a range of travel essentials that can help make planning for your holiday easier.
- Learn more about the convenience and flexibility of aba.mobile.
- Aba.online, convenient banking that puts you in control.
- A faster and more convenient way to access and use your own money.
- Get the most out of life, today.
- If you have equity in your home, or a residential investment property, then you can apply for an Arab Bank Australia Revolving Line of Credit.
- There are a few ways we can assist you with the process of closing or cancelling your account.
Arab Bank Australia Contact
Arab Bank Australia is committed to providing you with superior service and we welcome any feedback, enquiries or concerns that you may have about our products, services or website. Please feel free to contact us and we will attend to your comments courteously and promptly.
- Call 1800 64 64 84
- Free call 9:00am – 5:00pm AEST,
- Monday – Friday for Internet Banking and general enquiries.
Arab Bank Australia Mobile Banking
We are pleased to announce that our newly enhanced internet banking service is now available to all Arab Bank Australia customers on their mobile phone, abal.mobile.
abal.mobile offers iPhone and Android users convenient and flexible access to online banking wherever they are.
- Available to iPhone and Android users
- Secure access to your accounts 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Login securely using four digit PIN or Touch ID (iOS devices only)
- View your account balances and account details
- Change your account nickname
- Change the order of your accounts
- Easily share your details of a payment made via messaging or an email App of your choice
- Tap a transaction to see more robust details
- Filter and search transactions by date, type, amounts or word
- Transfer funds between your linked Arab Bank Australia accounts
- Add new payees and billers
- Transfer funds to existing payees
- Pay your bills to existing billers using BPAY® Payments
- View your BPAY® Payments and Transfer History
- Save a favourite transaction to quickly pay next time
ARAB BANK AUSTRALIA Swift code
Sending or receiving money from abroad to ARAB BANK AUSTRALIA LIMITED in Australia? Find the right BIC / SWIFT code with our ARAB BANK AUSTRALIA LIMITED SWIFT code finder.
Please remember to always confirm the correct code with the bank or recipient before sending any money.