The Auckland University of Technology (AUT) was established in the year 2000. The University was originally established Auckland Technical School in 1895 and became the first polytechnic of New Zealand to become a University in 2000. The University offers both Undergraduate and Graduate programs. A student has an option to choose from the 250 courses provided at the University.
- The University has 5,600 International students from over 100 countries.
- A student needs to fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria of the courses and should have minimum English Language Proficiency scores.
- Other than this, a student should take care of his visa in order to study in New Zealand.
This application will take you about 20 minutes to complete. To save or submit your application we will ask you to register an account. You can save and exit at any time and complete it later.
Before you apply
You will need to have this information ready:
- Details about your education and/or employment history (including a National Student Number if you have one)
- Electronic copies of documents like your passport or tertiary qualifications
- A passport quality photo in electronic format (optional)
Apply now to study at AUT. Get info on entry requirements and find out how to apply.
- Domestic student applications
- International student applications
- Entry requirements
- Cross-credit your experience: recognition of prior learning
PHONE: 0800 AUT UNI (0800 288 864)
PHONE: +64 9 921 9999