The highly ranked Hospitality department is part of hospitality, tourism and events at AUT.
Hospitality is an increasingly important industry for New Zealand. AUT offers a diverse range of hospitality courses to reflect demand, opening up career paths in a variety of industries.
Our undergraduate degree is the only specialised hospitality management degree in the New Zealand university sector.
Undergraduate study in hospitality will give you a solid grounding in this area.
- Bachelor of International Hospitality Management
- Bachelor of International Hospitality Management and Bachelor of Business conjoint programmes
The Hospitality department offers a range of postgraduate degrees:
- Postgraduate Certificate in International Hospitality Management
- Postgraduate Diploma in International Hospitality Management
- Master of International Hospitality Management
- Master of Philosophy
- Doctor of Philosophy
Key academic contacts
Dr Tracy Harkison
Bachelor of International Hospitality Management
+64 9 921 9999 ext 8491
Dr Shelagh Mooney
Programme Leader – Postgraduate
+64 9 921 9999 ext 5835