AUT International aims to develop and strengthen AUT’s global partnerships and alliances. We are the first point of contact for international initiatives.
What we do
Contribute to the globalisation of AUT
We do this through leadership and support in policy development, research, and giving strategic, country-specific advice to faculties and schools.
Oversee bilateral and multilateral relations with universities
We coordinate and oversee formal bilateral and multilateral relations with overseas universities. This involves establishing, developing and reviewing these relations.
Oversee diplomatic relations
We oversee international diplomatic relations with key government agencies and diplomatic missions in New Zealand and overseas.
Manage and coordinate visits
We manage the international visitor programme for high level visitors to AUT. We also plan and coordinate selected overseas visits for members of the Vice-Chancellor’s Office and the senior executive team.
Our global initiatives include:
- Group programmes and study tours
- Staff and student exchange
- Research collaboration and commercialisation
- Student mobility initiatives
- Customised professional development programmes, including English language tuition
- Participating in government and ministerial trade missions
- Hosting VIP delegations
- Supporting the establishment of collaborative projects
- Supporting articulation and transnational education developments and initiatives
- Offshore teaching and qualification delivery
- Engaging in MOUs and special agreements for global business and engagement opportunities
- Study abroad
Phone: +64 9 921 9999 ext 9791
Level 15, AUT Tower
Corner Rutland & Wakefield Streets