Study business at AUT and you’ll develop the skills, knowledge and values needed to navigate today’s fast-changing world of business and work.
The AUT Business School is internationally ranked and globally recognised, and our graduates now have rewarding careers all around the world.
The University of Auckland Business School is ranked in the 2020 QS World University Rankings by Subject as the best university in New Zealand to study.
Undergraduate study in business will give you a solid grounding in your chosen area.
- Bachelor of Business
- Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Business Conjoint Programmes
- Bachelor of Business and Bachelor of Communication Studies Conjoint Programmes
- Bachelor of Business and Bachelor of Computer and Information Sciences Conjoint Programmes
- Bachelor of Business and Bachelor of Health Science in Psychology Conjoint Programmes
- Bachelor of Business and Bachelor of International Hospitality Management Conjoint Programmes
- Bachelor of Business and Bachelor of Science Conjoint Programmes
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics
Graduate certificates and diplomas
- Graduate Certificate in Business
- Graduate Diploma in Business
Professional postgraduate programmes
These programmes are taught in class, and are designed to accelerate your professional career or take it in a new direction entirely.
- Postgraduate Certificate in Business Administration
- Postgraduate Certificate in Business Studies
- Postgraduate Certificate in Professional Accounting
- Postgraduate Diploma in Applied Finance
- Postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration
- Postgraduate Diploma in Business Management
- Postgraduate Diploma in Global Business
- Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing
- Postgraduate Diploma in Professional Accounting
- Master of Applied Finance
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Business Management
- Master of Global Business
- Master of Marketing
- Master of Professional Accounting
Research postgraduate programmes
These programmes involve advanced learning by conducting research, which will give you specialised knowledge in an area you’ve previously studied and transferable skills to stand out in the highly competitive employment market.
- Bachelor of Business (Honours)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Business
- Postgraduate Diploma in Business
- Master of Business
- Master of Philosophy
- Doctor of Philosophy
The Postgraduate Certificate and Postgraduate Diploma in Business don’t include a research project, but can serve as a pathway into the Master of Business research degree.
Certificates and diplomas
A certificate or diploma will give you an introduction to your chosen subject and can prepare you for further study.
- Certificate in Business
- Certificate in Business Studies