Bangkok Bank Limited, Kuala Lumpur Branch opened its door for business on 23 January 1959 offering a full range of commercial banking services.
On 20 May 1993, Bangkok Bank Limited, Bangkok (“Parent Bank”) changed its status to a public company required by the Securities & Stock Exchange Act, Thailand and thus, the Parent Bank became known as Bangkok Bank Public Company Limited, likewise the Kuala Lumpur Branch.
In compliance with Bank Negara Malaysia’s requirement on all foreign banks to be locally incorporated, Bangkok Bank Berhad (“BBB”) was incorporated on 12 May 1994 to take over the whole operations of Kuala Lumpur Branch of Bangkok Bank Public Company Limited.
BBB is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bangkok Bank Public Company Limited with an authorized and paid up share capital of RM1 billion. The principal activities of BBB are banking and related financial services.
BBB has only one subsidiary which is BBL Nominees (Tempatan) Sdn Bhd. The principal activity of the subsidiary is provision of nominees services.
Our vision is to be the leading relationship foreign bank in Malaysia.
Our Mission is to add value to our customer’s business by providing quality products and excellent service.
Our core values are to provide quality financial services that satisfy customers in keeping with our role as a trusted advisor and reliable partner. The core values embrace the following working philosophies:
• Provide excellent customer experience
• Produce quality work
• Ethical and professional bankers
• Work as a team with shared goals
• Focus on personnel development
Bangkok Bank Berhad Products
- Business Banking
- Consumer Banking
- Investor Relations
Bangkok Bank Berhad Contact
|Address||:||1-45-01 Menara Bangkok Bank, |
Laman Sentral Berjaya,
No. 105, Jalan Ampang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur.
|General Line||:||03-2174 6888|
|General Fax||:||03-2174 6800|
Bangkok Bank Berhad Swift code
Sending or receiving money from abroad to BANGKOK BANK BERHAD in Malaysia? Find the right BIC / SWIFT code with our BANGKOK BANK BERHAD SWIFT code finder.
Please remember to always confirm the correct code with the bank or recipient before sending any money.
Bangkok Bank Berhad Mobile banking
Mobile banking application from Bangkok Bank
Better user experience
• Easy to use with new and modern design
• Copy and paste account numbers for quicker transactions
• Search payees from logos, top payees or categories
• Log in with fingerprint
• Have all your favorite transactions in one place
• Display credit card image, payment history and Thank You Rewards details
• With notification services and banners, never miss any updates, news and promotions
• Transfer, top up and make payments faster via shortcuts menu
• View full account number with masking / no masking
• Add third-party accounts directly
• Buy, sell and switch mutual funds, with comprehensive display of fund performance graphs
• Change your profile name any time
How to apply:
For Bangkok Bank debit cardholders:
Download the app then,
– Register in-app using Be1st Smart Card number or
– Visit any Bangkok Bank ATM or branch to get a User ID and PIN
For Bualuang iBanking customers:
– Download and log in with your existing Bualuang iBanking User ID and password
For further assistance please call Bualuang Phone 1333 or (66) 0-2645-5555 or visit www.bangkokbank.com/mbanking