The origins of Bendigo and Adelaide Bank began more than 160 years ago in two great Australian communities. Bendigo in Victoria and Adelaide in South Australia. Each started out as building societies, driven to help Australians buy their own home.
We have a full range of financial solutions with the community and your best interests at heart.
Making your money work for you
Find the right account that helps you manage your money, save for your dream, or invest for your next stage of life.
- Transaction accounts
- Savings accounts
- Term deposits
- Managed funds
- Share trading
- Margin lending
From great low-rate options to our platinum range, chosse a card that suits your needs and reap the benefits.
- Compare all credit cards
- My card
- Digital wallets
- Choose my card
Home and personal loans
Get the flexible options and the competitive interest rate you need to make your dreams come to life.
- Home loans
- Personal loans
Protection for you and your family
Get cover for what you love today. With a range of options, find the level of protection that suits your insurance needs.
- Personal insurance
- Life insurance
Travel and holidays
We provide secure solutions and competitive rates allowing you to transfer funds or travel overseas with confidence.
- International payments
- Personal loans
- Credit cards
Setting yourself up for the future
Make your super work harder for your future.
- Financial planning
- Superannuation & retirement
- Funeral Bonds
Connect with us
- Call us today 7am to 11pm (Victorian time):
1300 236 344
- Calling from overseas – standard international call charges apply:
+61 3 5445 0666
The Bendigo Bank app is fast, safe and secure, with Four-Digit PIN and Fingerprint login, on your mobile.
Download or update the Bendigo Bank app to:
● Do the usual – Check balances, view statements, activate your cards, transfer money, make payments, check your transaction history.
● Do the unusual – Personalise the way you view your accounts, view and edit token settings, request to cancel cheques, see your interest and charges info, handy for the tax man.
● Find us quickly – Via the branch and ATM locator, on Facebook and Twitter, or contact us by secure message.
● Send us your feedback – We would love to hear from you.
Top tip: Save your mailbox for birthday cards, opt out of paper statements today!
Normal data and call charges apply. Please check with your mobile carrier or Internet Service Provider for details.
BENDIGO BANK Swift code
Sending or receiving money from abroad to BENDIGO BANK LIMITED in Australia? Find the right BIC / SWIFT code with our BENDIGO BANK LIMITED SWIFT code finder.
Please remember to always confirm the correct code with the bank or recipient before sending any money.