Christian Service University College 2019/2020 Admission Forms Closing Date, the 2019 CSUC Admission Application Closing date has been scheduled as follows:
- CSUC Admission Registration 2019 is scheduled to close (Closing date not yet released).
- The Christian Service University College Application Portal is expected to shut down on the same date at 11:59 PM.
- To start your registration, see the CSUC Admission Forms 2019/2020 – Instructions & Guidelines
Note – Once Christian Service University College, CSUC Admission Application Portal is closed, new applications will not be submitted. So register now while the Christian Service University College applications are still ongoing.
HOW TO APPLY FOR ADMISSION
Ghanaian applicants in the following categories are expected to apply using the E-VOUCHER:
o WASSCE/SSSCE Applicants
o Diploma Applicants
o HND Holders
At the Bank,
- Applicants will be required to indicate their names, mobile phone numbers and e-mail addresses on the bank voucher before they are served.
- Those without e-mail addresses will however not be disadvantaged. A confirmation of their PIN will be sent to their mobile phones. Applicants are however advised to create and own a valid email address in case they do not have one as it is required during the online admission process.
- Applicants should buy the CSUC application E-VOUCHER and CAREFULLY follow the instructions given. After the application has been submitted on-line, the PIN should be kept in a safe place as they may be required by applicants when assessing their admission status at a later date.
After completion of the online application, all applicants are expected to submit the following documents to the address below. Applicants should send their documents using FEDEX, DHL, EMS or UPS Courier services.
- A copy of the online admission print-out.
ii.Two (2) Certified original copies of Diploma/HND transcripts, where applicable.
iii. Where applicable, two (2) certified copies of ‘O’ and ‘A’ Level certificates/result slips.
- Where applicable, two (2) certified copies WASSCE/SSSCE result slips.
Christian Service University College
P. O. Box 3110,
Kumasi – Ghana
Our Help Lines are (Opened from 9:00 AM GMT – 4:00 PM GMT weekdays)
+233 501-500300, 501-500302, 3220-28781, 39258, 39303