itibank in Australia is part of Citigroup, one of the world’s largest financial services organisations. Citibank commenced consumer operations in Australia in 1985 when it was the first foreign bank to be granted a banking licence.
By combining local expertise with the strength of Citibank’s worldwide consumer banking network, we are able to offer some of the world’s leading range of financial services including deposit accounts, foreign currency deposits and investments as well as credit cards, mortgages, insurance and charge cards.
Citibank Australia Products
- Credit Cards
- Home Loans
- Wealth Management
- Everyday Accounts, Credit Cards and Loans
13 24 84
- From overseas? Call +61 2 8225 0615
- Home loans
- Call 1300 300 470
From overseas? Call +61 2 8278 8464
- Credit cards and Personal loans
- Call 1800 722 879
- Call 1300 300 470
- From overseas? Call +61 2 8278 8464
Credit cards and Personal loans
- Call 1300 369 797
- From overseas? Call +61 2 8604 4713
Banking at your fingertips
Enjoy control of your banking, whenever or wherever you are.
- Select or reset your Pin
- Activate your card
- Temporarily lock and manage your Credit Card
- Transfer your money and pay your bills
- View your Credit Card Statement
Enjoy the convenience of banking on the go with the Citi Mobile® App.
New for customers with Banking and Lending accounts:
• Intuitive mobile experience designed so you can easily find what you are looking for.
• Personalised dashboard with great new overall look and feel.
• Unlock your account from within your app if it has been locked due to three consecutive incorrect attempts to enter your password, Citi Mobile® Token or One-Time PIN.
• For Banking accounts: You can now manage your Citi Global Currency Account in the app. Introducing Smart Wallet, our new currency matching service for customers with a Citi Global Currency Account.
• For Lending accounts: Get Citi Quick Cash or convert transaction or lending statements into instalment plans. (Citi Quick Cash funds are made available the same day if you have a Citi transaction account. If your account is with another financial institution you will receive your funds within 3 working days. Subject to eligibility).
For customers with credit cards:
• Easier access to your statements with our updated dashboard design.
• Log in with just your password or fingerprint.
• Find account balances, recent transactions and your available credit limit.
• Convert large purchases or card statements into instalment plans or get Citi Quick Cash from your available credit limit. (Citi Quick Cash funds are made available the same day if you have a Citi transaction account. If your account is with another financial institution or you don’t have an account and require a cheque, this will take longer)
• Temporarily lock or unlock your credit card.
• Instantly activate your credit card or reset your Card PIN with a simple tap in the Settings section.
• Pay a bill with your credit card
• Stay on top of your transactions and payments with notifications on your mobile.
• Reduce your Citi credit card balance by redeeming your Citi reward Points for statement credits on eligible purchases.
• Access and enjoy your Citi World Privileges directly from your Citi Mobile® App.
Look out for more updates coming your way over the next few months. We are working hard to improve your mobile banking experience, so please let us know if there is anything you would like us to change, add or update.
From time to time there will be updates made to the Citi Mobile® App which will require you to update your app before you can access it. Please update the app as instructed, otherwise you will not be able to access it.
The use of this Citibank Australia mobile app is for the customers of Citigroup Pty Limited only. Content provided via this Citibank Australia mobile app is not specifically created for any territory other than where Citigroup Pty Limited operates/is licensed to operate.
Citibank Australia Swift Code
Swift Code CITIAUSX is the unique bank identifier for CITIBANK N.A.‘s head office branch located in SYDNEY – AUSTRALIA and it’s used to verify financial transactions such as a bank wire transfers (international wire transfers). Check the CITIAUSXXXX SWIFT / BIC code details below.
The bic / swift code provides information about the bank and branch where the money should be transferred. Being able to check information about the code will provide you with the proper information necessary to make or receive payments. Some banks and their associated branches benefit from an address listing which provides you with the means to match swift codes with financial institution office address.
This bic / swift code directory provides businesses and individuals with an easy way to verify bank details and avoid international money transfer mistakes