How can i get my novdec index number, This refers to a ten digit number that one needs in order to gain permission to sit for national exam at the end of the year. It is impossible to sit for an exam without providing the index number. This number is used to uniquely identify students that come into the examination room. Consider the following process when checking for the index number. Fortunately it is a very simple process and a relief for anyone that has been asking of how to check my WASSCE index number.
- You have to log into the WAEC website which is as follows: http://registration.ghanawaec.org/wassce/AddmissionNotice.aspx.
- Once you are in the site the next thing you have to do is to enter your invoice number in the section provided. The invoice number would be something like F0216049355.
- Once this is done you then click continue. You need to not that some browsers especially chrome and Firefox will display a warning message which is considered as an error. When this happens you need to know how to proceed because checking your WAEC index number is crucial.
- Click on details then visit this site to continue in case this error message continues. The site will open and you can proceed to key in the invoice number which will then generate the index number you are looking for.
This procedure is straight to the point and saves you the trouble of having to look for a special non-existent WAEC index number checker 2018. Your Nov-Dec index number 2018 can only be available if you log into the official WAEC website. I addition to this, remember that the index number is not only useful when writing your exams. You will also need the number when you are doing your result check when they are out. This means that you need to keep the number memorized for when the time comes.
While the procedure is quite simple to follow, it is important to note that it can only work for 2018 when the release date is given. The WAEC Ghana online index number sheet will be released online between July and August. This is the appropriate time to print out the admission notices as they will be a requirement when sitting the exams that commence on 1st August. The WAEC index number sheet will be made available before the commencement of the exams. It is all a part of the preparation procedure.
WAEC Ghana index number confirmation
As the exams approach students get anxious and the jitters increase as the date nears. As such most of the students worry about verifying and confirming everything. Top on the list of items to be verified is the index number and exam center. While it is a good idea to confirm prior to the exam there is no need to be worked about about the entire process. After all, it is easy to verify if your number is correct. Check out the following WAEC index number verification process.
- First you need to log into the WAEC website just as you did when checking for the index number
- Click on the entry marked verification of candidates statements
- Click on the drop down list
- Choose the appropriate examination type between BECE and WASSCE.
- Enter your ten digit index number given in the first process
- Click on check entry
- Finally click on get entries to verify that the index number is correct.
How to check your Nov-Dec centers in Ghana- How to check my index number and centers
Once you have checked your WAEC Ghana Nov Dec index number as described above, the next sensible thing to do would be to check for the examination center so that you can know where you will be writing each paper in advance. Inasmuch as reading and revising for your exams is important, mental preparation and settled state is crucial as you ready yourself for the exam. For you to be sure of the centers therefore here is how to go about it.
- Log into WAEC Registration Portal using link below.
- Click the “click here for admission notice” link.
- Ignore warning on bottom right by clicking “ignore warning”.
- Fill in your index number or invoice number.
- Click continue to view and print your Nov/Dec centers.
A big part of any student’s success lies in how well prepared they are for the paper ahead of them. This is why there is a lot of emphasis on the confirmation of the index number and other mandatory requirements that will be needed when sitting for the exams. It is not only disappointing to show up for a paper and fail to do it because of not having confirmed simple details before hand, but it can be devastating to a student considering the amount of investment they have put towards their end of year exam.
The taxing revisions and sacrifices for the year to focus on your education will all go down the drain. To avoid such happenings therefore it is recommended that students take some time to check if their index numbers in good time. In addition to these, they ought to verify the index numbers as well as the examination centers for which they have been assigned to sit their papers. This is the only way to guarantee that they are on the right track as far as exam preparation is concerned.