Since 1955, Hume Bank has invested in people and our region. We started as a co-operative to help members with access to funds to purchase their own homes. In those days, we existed to help our members start a new life.
Today, our purpose and values remain the same. We’re still customer owned and exist
to support people in their communities.
At Hume Bank we believe in building your long-term prosperity and supporting goals that benefit your community,
not profit from them.
We’re with you for life. Young life or old life. City life or country life. We aspire to support you on all of life’s great adventures.
To be your bank for life, we invest in and build prosperous regions and communities for future generations.
Hume Bank. Your bank for life.
Hume Bank Products
- Everyday Transactions
- Savings and Term Deposits
- Home Loans
- Credit Cards
- Activating cards
- Car Loans
- Personal Loans
- Foreign Currency and Travel Card
- Financial Planning
- Online Banking
Call: 1300 004 863
(Our Contact Centre remains open however our branches are temporarily closed on Saturdays)
Hume Connect (phone banking): 1300 551 619
492 Olive Street
PO Box 343
Albury NSW 2640
Fax: (02) 6051 3255
Hume Bank Online
A flexible tile based interface that is both faster and cleaner than anything before it.
Manage your cards by locking your card when it’s misplaced, or cancelling it when it’s lost. Plus, change your PIN, activate new cards or order replacement cards.
Monitor balances and transactions, transfer internally and externally, pay bills via BPAY, manage future payments, and manage your payee address book.
Set savings goals and track your progress. Create budgets, plan savings and estimate loans with a built in suite of financial calculators.
Convenience at your fingertips:
Quick log in via PIN or pattern.
– Quickly find your way around the app with a 30 second app tour
– Set a quick balance for your favourite account and access it via the home screen
– Apply for a credit card, personal loan, home loan and a variety of insurance products within the app
– Find your nearest branch or fee-free ATM
– Get in touch with Hume directly via phone, email or Facebook
– Stay informed with important updates delivered directly to your device
– Keep up to date with our latest offers
Things you should know:
– This app is available for Hume Bank customers only.
– Some features require an active security device. More information can be found at www.humebank.com.au/security-devices.
– Mobile data downloading or internet usage charges may apply, check with your internet service provider or your mobile phone service provider.
– Whilst we make every effort, the app is not compatible with all devices and operating systems.
– We collect anonymous information on how you utilise the application to perform statistical analysis of aggregate user behaviour. We do not collect personal information about you. By installing this app you are giving your consent.
Hume Bank Swift Code
Swift Code HUMEAU21 is the unique bank identifier for HUME BANK LIMITED‘s head office branch located in ALBURY – AUSTRALIA and it’s used to verify financial transactions such as a bank wire transfers (international wire transfers). Check the HUMEAU21XXX SWIFT / BIC code details below.
The bic / swift code provides information about the bank and branch where the money should be transferred. Being able to check information about the code will provide you with the proper information necessary to make or receive payments. Some banks and their associated branches benefit from an address listing which provides you with the means to match swift codes with financial institution office address.
This bic / swift code directory provides businesses and individuals with an easy way to verify bank details and avoid international money transfer mistakes.