ING Direct Australia
There’s the done thing and then there’s the ING way. And the fact that we’re Australia’s Most Recommended Bank makes us smile a thousand smiles. It’s a genuine honour and a privilege.
ING Bank (Australia) Limited – trading as ING and wholly owned by ING Group.
ING changed the way Australians bank 20 years ago by launching the country’s first high interest, fee-free online savings account. Since then, we’ve brought continued value to customers with home loans, transactional banking, superannuation, credit cards, personal lending and insurance. We are now Australia’s fifth largest bank.
Headquartered in Sydney, with a 24/7 contact centre in Tuggerah, NSW, we are proud to have more than 2 million customers and counting!
ING Direct Australia Products
Simplicity of approach is part of the ING success story. We want to empower people to stay a step ahead in life and in business every day.
- Here are just some of our offerings:
- Zero ATM and international transaction fees
- Simple superannuation solutions for all stages of life
- Home loan options to suit varying customer needs
- Savings accounts with no ING fees
- A simple, low rate credit card, with no annual fee
- A range of convenient award-winning insurance options
A quick, convenient and secure way to manage your money – whatever device you use.
Why do your banking online?
- Get things done more easilyFrom finding transactions to accessing statements and getting a quick overview of your accounts, our site makes your everyday banking tasks so much easier.
- Mobile, tablet and desktop friendlyOur site is super simple to use on all devices – desktop, tablet and mobile. For you, that means a seamless experience every time.
- SecureWe make sure that security and fraud prevention measures are in place. Monitored 24/7.
- New tools to keep you on trackWe’re constantly adding new features, allowing you to do more and more online. Send transaction receipts, change your access code, put your card on (or off) hold and more.
Do even more online
Are you eligible for ING account benefits?
- Track your eligibility for rebates on ATM fees outside of Australia and ING international transaction fees for Orange Everyday.
- Track your eligibility for our highest variable interest rate on Savings Maximiser.
To access these features simply follow the path:
- For Orange Everyday: Log in > My accounts > choose your relevant Orange Everyday account
- For Savings Maximiser: Log in > My accounts > choose your relevant Savings Maximiser account
We’re here to help with all of your enquiries. Before you reach out to us, you may want to check out our Help and support section.
For all general enquiries
(24 hours 7 days)
ING BANK (AUSTRALIA) Swift code details
Sending or receiving money from abroad to ING BANK (AUSTRALIA) LIMITED in Australia? Find the right BIC / SWIFT code with our ING BANK (AUSTRALIA) LIMITED SWIFT code finder.
Please remember to always confirm the correct code with the bank or recipient before sending any money.