Welcome to Investec, a distinctive bank and wealth manager. We know you want solutions relevant to your needs and ambitions, so we fashion everything we do around you, the client.
We provide financial products and services, imbued with a personal approach, to a select client base in two principal markets: South Africa and the UK, as well as certain other countries. Investec was founded in South Africa in 1974 and entered the UK in 1992. In 2002, the group implemented a dual listed company structure with listings on the London and Johannesburg Stock Exchanges. In March 2020, the Asset Management business was demerged and separately listed as Ninety One.
Investec Office Locations
Use this page to locate one of Investec’s offices.
Level 23, The Chifley Tower, 2 Chifley Square, GPO Box 4411, NSW 2000, Australia
- +61 2 9293 6300
- +61 2 9293 6301
Investec Bank Australia Products
Corporate and Acquisition Finance
- Our debt solutions are not constrained by market terms; they’re customised to your needs.
- Bespoke strategic advisory services provide innovative solutions to deliver on your objectives.
- We seek out emerging companies valued from AU$10m–AU$200m across most sectors.
- Corporates and institutions benefit from our extensive product range.
- We act as partners to add long-term value to your businesses.
Power & Infrastructure Finance
- We advise clients and arrange finance on all forms of infrastructure and power projects.
- We operate a fund management platform and invest in direct property.
Investec Bank Australia Mobile banking
As an Investec client, the Investec App brings your local and international banking and investment accounts, locally and internationally, securely onto your tablet or smartphone. You can view and manage your accounts, make payments, buy and sell shares, all on the go.
The Investec App offers the following services (depending on the accounts you have with us):
• Accounts: A consolidated view of all your Investec accounts
• Banking: Transactional banking services, including making and managing payments
• Insights: Research, Investec News, commentary and analysis by Investec’s thought leaders
• Trading: Buy and sell JSE listed equities. Currently available to South African clients only
• Market data: View major local and international indices, commodities and currencies and get insight into the South African equity market. Currently available to South African clients only
• My Personal Portfolio: The tool allows you to see a complete picture of your balance sheet across all your bank accounts (incl. external accounts) in One Place. Currently available to South African Private Banking and Wealth & Investment clients and United Kingdom Private Banking clients only
• Income & Spend: This tool helps you to visualise your income and spend and see exactly where your money goes. Currently available to South African Private Banking and Wealth & Investment clients and United Kingdom Private Banking clients only
• Buy: Buy SMS bundles, data and airtime with South African service providers. Currently available to South African Private Banking clients only
• Smart watch: View account balances on your smart watch
• My Briefcase: Upload, view and download your documents from your mobile device
• In App Authentication: Securely authenticate your login on Investec Online through the Investec App. Simply reject or accept the message displayed in the App
• SSL: Mobile data transmissions are safeguarded by the highest level of SSL (Secure Socket Layers) encryption to prevent unauthorised access
How to access your account via the Investec App:
You will need to be enrolled in Investec Online.
Use the same Investec ID and password that you use to log in to Investec Online to get started in the App.
The following clients can use the Investec App:
– Private Banking South Africa
– Private Banking United Kingdom
– Investec Bank (Channel Islands) Limited
– Private Banking Mauritius
– Wealth & Investment South Africa
– Wealth & Investment United Kingdom
INVESTEC AUSTRALIA Swift code
Sending or receiving money from abroad to INVESTEC AUSTRALIA LIMITED in Australia? Find the right BIC / SWIFT code with our INVESTEC AUSTRALIA LIMITED SWIFT code finder.
Please remember to always confirm the correct code with the bank or recipient before sending any money.