According to reviews and study abroad consultants ,it is extremely easy to get in.
We welcome applications from international students studying a wide range of New Zealand and international qualifications. You must fulfill our requirements to receive an offer of place, or you must be in a position to fulfill our requirements to be considered for a conditional offer of place.
New Zealand secondary school applicants
Prior tertiary study
- You can transfer credit from another tertiary institution, or another University of Auckland qualification.
Overseas secondary school applicants
- Undergraduate entry requirements for applicants with secondary school qualifications completed overseas.
Undergraduate English language requirements
Discretionary Entrance applicants
- Undergraduate entry requirements for New Zealand and Australian citizens and residents with exceptional results in Year 12 (NCEA Level 2 or higher).
Applicants under 16
Home school applicants
Undergraduate Targeted Admission Schemes (UTAS)
- Undergraduate Targeted Admission Scheme (UTAS) for eligible Māori and applicants from some equity groups.
Foundation study applicants
- Entry requirements for applicants who have completed a University of Auckland foundation programme at UP Education or Taylors.
2021 University entrance for school leavers
Entry requirements are based on your prior study and we provide specific requirements for qualifications our international students have most frequently achieved. There are additional entry requirements for some programmes and these vary depending on the programme you are applying for.
English language requirements
You must meet English language requirements. These may be met through an approved English language test or prior study in the English medium.