Methodist University College Ghana 2019/2020 Admission Forms Closing Date, Do You want to know when the 2019 MUCG Admission Application will stop/end? MUCG Admission Registration Forms Closing Date? The Management of the MUCG has officially announced the closing Date/deadline for submission of Online Admission Application form for the 2019/2020 academic year.-Advertisements-
METHODIST UNIVERSITY COLLEGE (MUCG) ADMISSION CLOSING DATE
The 2019 Methodist University College Ghana Admission Application Closing date has been scheduled as follows:-
- MUCG Admission Registration 2019 is scheduled to close (Closing date not yet released).
- The MUCG Application Portal is expected to shut down on the same date at 11:59 PM.
- To start your registration, see the MUCG Admission Forms 2019/2020 – Instructions & Guidelines
Note – Once Methodist University College, MUCG Admission Application Portal is closed, new applications will not be submitted. So register now while the Methodist University College applications are still ongoing.
How to Apply for MUCG Admissions 2019/2020
To apply online, purchase an eVoucher using one of the following methods:
1) Visa Card
2) at the following banks: Access Bank PLC, Agricultural Development Bank, Unibank Ghana Ltd, Prudential Bank, Fidelity Bank Limited, Ecobank, First Capital Plus Bank, Ghana Commercial Bank, Universal Merchant Bank, Zenith Bank, HFC Bank, Unibank and also at
3) MTN Offices (MTN Mobile Money)
Applicants should follow carefully the instructions on the voucher when completing the online application form.
Click Here to apply online.
|Master’s Degree Programmes||GHC 120|
|Bachelor’s Degree Programmes||GHC 120|
|Diploma Programmes||GHC 120|
|Certificate Programmes||GHC 120|
|Master’s Degree Programmes||GHC 240 (or $ Equivalent)|
|Bachelor’s Degree Programmes||GHC 240 (or $ Equivalent)|
Click Here to access Admission Entry Requirements.