Momentum Metropolitan was formed from the merger of Metropolitan and Momentum, sizeable insurance-based financial services companies in South Africa and listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange on 1 December 2010.
With a market capitalisation of R28.4 billion and an embedded value of R41.2 billion as at 30 June 2019, Momentum Metropolitan remains one of South Africa’s larger life insurers and integrated financial services company.
Momentum Metropolitan conducts its business through operating brands Metropolitan, Momentum, Guardrisk and Eris Properties.
Momentum Metropolitan offers the following products and services for both individuals and companies (including institutions and organisations):
- Long and short-term Insurance
- Employee benefits including healthcare and retirement provision
- Asset management, property management, investments and savings
- Healthcare administration and health risk management
- Client engagement solutions, including the Momentum Multiply wellness and rewards programme
Phone: +27 12 671 8911
Fax: +27 12 671 8656
268 West Avenue,
Centurion, Gauteng, 0157
Momentum, PO Box 7400,