For almost 160 years, we’ve been helping our customers with their money.
Today, we have more than 30,000 people serving 9,000,000 customers at more than 900 locations in Australia, New Zealand and around the world.
NAB – National Australia Bank Services
- Credit and debit cards
- Internet and telephone banking
- Home loans
- Update your contact details
- Indigenous customer support
- Online trading and investments
- Hardship and bereavement support
- Know Your Customer (KYC) and Customer Due Diligence
- Latest security alerts
- Feedback and NAB Resolve
Keep track of your finances anywhere, any time, on any device with Internet Banking.
Benefits of Internet Banking
- Check your account balances, transaction history and access your statements.
- Transfer money to others domestically and internationally or pay your bills easily with BPAY®.
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing you’re protected by NAB Defence.
Ready to register? Here’s what you’ll need
- Your NAB ID which is between 8 and 10 digits, found on the back of your NAB card.
- An email address and your mobile phone to receive a security code.
WHY USE INTERNET BANKING
Manage your accounts in one place
Download statements and proof of balance
Make fast payments and transfers
Enjoy safe and secure banking
Keep your details up-to-date
Changed your address? Forgot your card PIN? Update your details with ease in Internet Banking.
Activate, block, cancel or re-order your cards
Activate your new card, or if you misplace a card you can quickly put it on hold, cancel it or re-order a new one.
NATIONAL AUSTRALIA BANK Swift code
Sending or receiving money from abroad to NATIONAL AUSTRALIA BANK LIMITED in Australia? Find the right BIC / SWIFT code with our NATIONAL AUSTRALIA BANK LIMITED SWIFT code finder.
Please remember to always confirm the correct code with the bank or recipient before sending any money.
We’re here 7 days a week.
- Mon-Fri 8am – 7pm (AEST/AEDT)
- Sat 7am – 6pm (AEST/AEDT)
- Sun 9am – 6pm (AEST/AEDT)
Call : 13 22 65
(Closed national public holidays)