Pentecost University College 2018/2019 Admission Forms
Pentecost University College 2018/2019 Admission Forms;
You can download the forms online or purchase the admissions forms from the following locations.
You can also purchase Pentecost University College Forms at any of these outlets:
- All Church of Pentecost Area Offices Nationwide
- Ghana Post Office (EMS counters in all regional branches nationwide)
- FedEx offices nationwide
- Pentecost University Main Campus, Sowutuom – Accra (Accounts Office)
Pentecost University College 2018/2019 Admission Requirements
Pentecost University College recognises first degrees from universities in Ghana and around the world. Candidates must possess a first degree not less than second class lower or the foreign degree equivalent as verified by the National Accreditation Board.
Applicants must submit the following documents:
- A completed PUC Graduate application form
- Certified copies of your first degree certificate
- CV or resume in English (this applies to applicants from non-English speaking countries)
- Original academic transcript
- Two (2) reference letters
- Two (2) passport photographs
- English Language Certificates or other evidence of proficiency in English
- A valid email address
- A valid phone number
NOTE: Upon completion of the downloaded forms, applicants are required to purchase a banker’s draft of GHC 100.00 payable to the Pentecost University College Graduate School.
Prerequisite MCOM Courses
Students who have not completed appropriate business courses as part of a prior degree are required to audit preliminary undergraduate courses in business administration while taking the programme. The purpose is to build on essential foundation knowledge required for successful completion of masters in business administration.
A Master of Business Administration or Commerce degree shall be conferred on students who successfully satisfy the following requirements:
- Complete a minimum of 66 credit hours
- Pass all required courses in the chosen programme
- Complete and pass a Long Essay
- Obtain a Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 2.50 or more.
- Fulfill 75% attendance to Servant Leadership and Practitioners’ Forum
- Candidates shall be considered for graduation upon approval of results and performance by the Academic Board of the University and the appointed External Examiners.
a. Mode of certification
Certificates are awarded based on the academic performance of the students.
b. The certificate awarding institution
All certificates will be issued by the University of Ghana, our affiliate institution.