P&N Bank is a division of Police & Nurses Limited. Operating under a customer-owned or mutual model, we are a bank for everyone. Our members come from all walks of life and are at the heart of everything we do.
In fact, our very purpose is to enrich the lives of our members and their communities.
P&N provides a genuine banking alternative for people who value competitive and convenient retail banking products, outstanding customer service and a community spirit that works to provide a helping hand to those in need.
At P&N, we operate as a collective, using the power and strength of our organisation to enhance the value of our individual members, staff and those in the community who are important to us.
Our team strive to create exceptional member experiences for our existing members while educating more people about the benefits of customer-owned banking.
Why choose P&N Bank
As a customer-owned bank, P&N’s business model is quite different to the major or listed banks. Our members and shareholders are one and the same. P&N doesn’t have to choose between those who bank with us and third party shareholders. That’s why our members are, and always will be, our sole focus.
Just some of the reasons you should choose to bank with us:
- & Transaction Account with fee free banking
- Optional Pay&Save – to help you save without even trying
- Visa Debit card – access your own funds online and in store
- Digital Wallets – Apple Pay and Google Pay and Samsung Pay for payments on the go
- Digital Banking – around the clock banking via Mobile App & Internet Banking
- Great value home loans, personal loans and credit cards
- ATM’s – you can now withdraw cash from all major Australian Banks’ fee free
- Access to a WA contact centre that works WA business hours Monday to Saturday.
- 15 branches across WA to assist members with banking queries.
- Helping &nds community program – members can nominate local charities and groups, as well as needy individuals, for our financial assistance
- Perth Wildcats partner – access discounted memberships and tickets
Internet Banking is a fast, secure and convenient way to manage your everyday banking from your computer, tablet or smart phone, any time of the day.
- Transfer funds between your P&N Bank accounts or to an external account
- Activate new cards and change PINs online
- Cancel and lost or stolen card and order a new one
- Manage your card settings including locking a card and blocking transactions
- View your card information to use online or to add to your digital wallet
- Change your contact details, such as your address or email address
- View and search past transactions
- Pay bills with BPAY
- Open a new deposit account in minutes
- Securely message enquiries, instructions and forms
- Register for and view eStatements (online statements)
- View and print account details and interest information
- Set up account, card and transaction alerts
- International transfers – register for this new online service and you’ll be able to send money overseas through Internet Banking
Register for Internet Banking
Internet Banking is available to all P&N Bank members. Registering is easy – simply call 13 25 77 or visit a branch.
P&N Bank’s Mobile App is available on any Apple or Android internet enabled mobile phone. To use it, you must first be registered for Internet Banking, and then set up Secure SMS. View Mobile apps for more information.
eStatements are an online version of your account statements, easily accessed through Internet Banking and the Mobile App. When you register to receive a statement online, you’ll no longer receive paper statements in the mail.
Some benefits include:
- You’ll be doing your part to reduce paper and help the environment
- You can access your statements 24/7 and print them as you need
- Easier filing and access to your transaction history
- Greater security in having your statements held in a secure, single location
- Online statements are also considered legitimate documents with Centrelink and the Australian Tax Office
You’ll receive an email alert when a new online statement is available, so you can log in to Internet Banking to view it. Up to seven years of statements are stored online from date of registration.
Register for eStatements
You can sign up for eStatements by logging in to Internet Banking or the Mobile App and selecting ‘Register for eStatements’ from the Services menu. Once you have read and accepted the terms and conditions, you can go to ‘View eStatements’ to see your current and previous statements.
Alternatively, you can contact us on 13 25 77 between 8am and 6pm Monday to Friday and 9am and 5pm on Saturday, or visit your local P&N Bank branch for further assistance. Read our Internet Banking User Guide for more information.
Secure online Banking
At P&N Bank we take online security very seriously and have extensive measures in place to protect P&N and our members from fraud. You can rest assured that our online Banking services use the latest security features to ensure your transactions and personal details are safe.
In addition to our comprehensive security provisions, it is equally important for you to take an active role in protecting yourself and your personal computer from fraud. Read our security and alerts page on how to enhance your online security and protect your accounts and personal information.
We recommend that you follow these guidelines to reduce your risk of online fraud. In the unlikely event that you become a victim of online Banking fraud, through no fault of your own, we guarantee to cover the entire loss and refund any missing monies to your accounts as soon as possible. You must however ensure you comply with our Online Services Terms & Conditions at all times.
If you suspect that the security of your accounts has been breached, please contact P&N Bank immediately on 13 25 77.
We encourage members to adhere to our minimum system requirements for the safe use of Internet Banking.
Get in Touch
- Call us 13 25 77
- Mon – Fri 8am – 6pm WST
- Sat 9am – 5pm WST
Level 6, Kings Square
556 Wellington Street
Perth WA 6000
P&N Bank Swift Code
Swift Code PLNSAU61 is the unique bank identifier for POLICE AND NURSES LIMITED‘s head office branch located in PERTH – AUSTRALIA and it’s used to verify financial transactions such as a bank wire transfers (international wire transfers). Check the PLNSAU61XXX SWIFT / BIC code details below.
The bic / swift code provides information about the bank and branch where the money should be transferred. Being able to check information about the code will provide you with the proper information necessary to make or receive payments. Some banks and their associated branches benefit from an address listing which provides you with the means to match swift codes with financial institution office address.
This bic / swift code directory provides businesses and individuals with an easy way to verify bank details and avoid international money transfer mistakes.