Scotiabank is Canada’s international bank and a leading financial services provider in North America, Latin America, the Caribbean and Central America, and Asia-Pacific. We are dedicated to helping our 23 million customers become better off through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets. Scotiabank trades on the Toronto (TSX: BNS) and New York Exchanges (NYSE: BNS).
Scotiabank’s continued growth and success is founded on several key factors:
- A committed team that shares the same values and works together to provide customers with expert advice, insights and financial solutions.
- A highly diversified and well-balanced business operating within a clearly defined global footprint.
- A strategy with a clear focus on three priorities that will help us build an even better Bank: being more focused on our customers; enhancing leadership depth, diversity and deployment; and being better organized to serve customers and reduce costs.
Our Core Businesses
Our strategy of diversification underpins our potential for sustainable earnings’ growth in each of our business lines: Canadian Banking, International Banking and Global Banking & Markets, over the long term.
The Bank of Nova Scotia Berhad Products
Personal Financial Services
- Current and Savings Account
Business Financial Services
- Corporate and Commercial Services
- Trade Finance
- Operating Account Services
- Treasury Services
- Bumiputra Development Unit
The Bank of Nova Scotia Berhad Contact Information
Level 10, Menara Hap Seng 2, Plaza Hap Seng No. 1, Jalan P. Ramlee 50250 Kuala Lumpur
Phone : (603) 2052 3600
Fax : (603) 2052 3700
Email : [email protected]
The Bank of Nova Scotia Berhad Swift code
Sending or receiving money from abroad to THE BANK OF NOVA SCOTIA BERHAD in Malaysia? Find the right BIC / SWIFT code with our THE BANK OF NOVA SCOTIA BERHAD SWIFT code finder.
Please remember to always confirm the correct code with the bank or recipient before sending any money.