A Scholarship for new International undergraduate and postgraduate students, up to $10,000 towards compulsory tuition fees.
About the scholarship
Application status: Not currently open for applications
Applicable study: New full-fee paying international students undertaking a PGDip or Masters (taught) of 120 points or more or an undergraduate degree (with overseas secondary or post-secondary qualifications)
Opening date: 10 October (Semester One intake) and 9 March (Semester Two intake)
Closing date: 21 November (Semester One intake) and 20 April (Semester Two intake)
Tenure: One year
For: Tuition fees
Number on offer: Up to 50
Offer rate: Bi-annually
Value: Up to $10,000 for either postgraduate study or undergraduate studyThe University of Auckland International Student Excellence Scholarship was established in 2016.
The main purpose of the Scholarship is to attract new international students of high calibre to enrol in undergraduate or postgraduate taught study of one year or more at the University of Auckland.
- Regulations for the University of Auckland International Student Excellence Scholarship.Size: 68.5 kB.TYPE:PDF. Download this PDFfile. SIZE:68.5 KB.
How to apply
Scholarship applications will usually open around six weeks before the closing date. Please read the regulations carefully to be sure you are eligible before you apply.
Help and support
You can find answers to your questions about scholarships, awards and prizes on the University’s online help and support centre, AskAuckland.
If you can’t find the answer to your question, contact our Student Support Team.
- For questions about a particular scholarship, award or prize, please include the exact name.
- For scholarships or awards closing within the next three days, please mark your enquiry as urgent.
Technical issues or errors
- For technical issues or errors, the most common fix is to clear your internet browser cache. Then try again.
- If this doesn’t resolve the issue, please send a screen shot of the page showing the error message or issue, and any details you can, to our Student Support Team.
Every effort has been made to ensure the information we have supplied is correct and up to date. However we strongly advise that you check the regulations, application forms and any other information that is available, to ensure you meet the eligibility criteria for any application you might make, and that you understand the implications of any regulations, awarding value and closing dates.