University Of Education Winneba 2019/2020 Admission Forms Closing Date, Do You want to know when the 2019 University of Education Winneba Admission Application will stop/end? The Management of the UEW has officially announced the closing Date/deadline for submission of Online Admission Application form for the 2019/2020 academic year.
UEW ADMISSION CLOSING DATE
The 2019 UEW Admission Application Closing date has been scheduled as follows:-
- UEW Admission Registration 2019 is scheduled as follows:
- Prospective Applicants for the 2019/2020 academic year are hereby informed that there has been an extension of the deadline for online application for the following
|1.||Regular Direct Applicants||30th July, 2019|
|2.||Regular Post Diploma Applicants||30th July, 2019|
|3.||Sandwich Direct Applicants||15th July, 2019|
|4.||Sandwich Post Diploma Applicants||15th July, 2019|
|5.||Regular Post Graduate Applicants||30th July, 2019|
|6.||Sandwich Post Graduate Applicants||15th July, 2019|
|7.||Distance Direct Applicants||30th July, 2019|
|8.||Distance Post Diploma Applicants||30th July, 2019|
- Applicants especially, fresh SHS Leavers, are encouraged to take advantage of this opportunity to apply.
- The University of Education Winneba Application Portal is expected to shut down on the same date at 11:59 PM.
- To start your registration, see the UEW Admission Forms 2019/2020 – Instructions & Guidelines
Note – Once University of Education Winneba Admission Application Portal is closed, new applications will not be submitted. So register now while the UEW applications are still ongoing.
How to apply for University Of Education Winneba UEW 2019– 2020 Admission Application
- To be able to apply, you need to visit any of the banks listed below to purchase a UEW Online Application Voucher. Make sure you buy the correct voucher;
- The application form you fill will depend on the Voucher you buy. This will also determine how your application is assessed.
- Your picture should be of a passport size in .jpg format with a size not exceeding 128 kilobytes. The background must be white. The system will reject the picture if it does not conform to the specifications above.
- To complete the application, make sure you have the following documents scanned to attach; where applicable.
(a) WAEC Result Slip
(b) Transcript of Academic Records
(c) Academic Certificate
(d) Birth Certificate
(e) National Identification Card
(f) SSNIT Card
And any other documents to aid in your application. The documents should be in .jpg, .png or .pdf format.
- Proceed to this website and login with the SERIAL NUMBER and PIN you received from the bank.
- Don’t forget to SUBMIT your application and PRINT a copy for yourself after completion.