Rabobank New Zealand operates as a subsidiary of the world’s leading Dutch-based food and agribusiness bank Rabobank Groep N.V.
If you could guess by the strange spelling above, Rabobank is a subsidiary of the multinational Dutch company, Rabobank. Their headquarters are located in Utrecht, Netherlands.
Rabobank New Zealand, on the other hand, has been headquartered in Wellington since its registration in 1994.
The company’s focus is on rural banking, high-interest savings accounts, and business banking. Net income sits around $100 million in 2014 and looks to continue to grow.
Prominent services that Rabobank offer include:
- Risk management
- Assisting in helping you build your farm
- Providing business management programs
Head office address
Level 23, 157 Lambton Quay, Wellington
Wellington Central, Wellington
6011, New Zealand
PO Box 38396
Wellington Mail Centre
Lower Hutt 5045
Local Rabobank Branch
- 0800 722 622
- From New Zealand: 0800 500 933
RaboDirect Customer Service
- From New Zealand: 0800 224 433
Rabobank SWIFT code
Sending or receiving money from abroad to RABOBANK NEW ZEALAND BRANCH in New Zealand? Find the right BIC / SWIFT code with our RABOBANK NEW ZEALAND BRANCH SWIFT code finder.
Please remember to always confirm the correct code with the bank or recipient before sending any money.
Rabobank Mobile Banking
We’ve made it easy to view and manage your Rabobank accounts anytime, anywhere.
– Built-in token security without the need to carry it with you, with simplified 6 digit PIN access to your accounts.
– Check up to three account balances without logging in, using the Balance Peak feature.
– Transfer money in, out, or between your linked accounts.
– Set-up future payments up to 1 year ahead (existing payees only).
– Stay on top of your account information including transaction history.
Please note you can only use the Rabobank New Zealand Mobile Banking app if you have access to the Rabobank Internet Banking System. Visit our website www.rabobank.co.nz/mobile-app/ for further information.